by Hansi Raber
- No undo/redo
- No copy/paste
- Makes oscilloscope music
- Convert 3d shapes and animations to sounds (through obj files or blender addons)
- Modify sounds through a small plugin system.
- Animate parameters through timelines
- Works on Mac OS and Windows (only intel/amd processors)
How does it work?
There's a big playlist of tests from the past months on Hansi's YouTube channel.
- Buyers get a single user licence for all alpha/beta releases + either a free or cheap upgrade to the full version, if it ever comes this far.
- Based on Openframeworks, a creative coding library for C++. The larger part of it is licensed as MIT/BSD.
- Plugins: ofxTimeMeasurements ofxFontStash2 ofxMidi