- What is this? Music visualized through an oscilloscope. Basically "drawing with sound" (vector graphics with X/Y coordinates, made from L/R audio channels). The images you see are created with the exact same waveforms that you hear. The left audio channel is used for horizontal deflection and the right channel for vertical deflection of the oscilloscope's cathode ray.
- Kickstarter page with all the important information about the project
- Step-by-step tutorial how to get started with drawing waves on an oscilloscope, using Pure Data
- Hansi Raber's Oscilloscope playlist (mostly OsciStudio testing and playing around)
- Questions? Please use the Oscilloscope Music subreddit!