by Hansi Raber
Version A6 with Livecoding (updated October 31st, 2018)
- No undo/redo
- No copy/paste
- Livecoding not functional on the Apple M1 Chip
- Makes oscilloscope music
- Convert 3d shapes and animations to sounds (through obj files or blender addons)
- Modify sounds through a small plugin system.
- Animate parameters through timelines
- Works on Mac OS and Windows (only intel/amd processors)
- Livecoding in C++ (no STL)
How does it work?
There's a big playlist of tests from the past months on Hansi's YouTube channel.
- Buyers get a single user licence for all alpha/beta releases + either a free or cheap upgrade to the full version, if it ever comes this far.
- Based on openframeworks, a creative coding library for C++.