by Hansi Raber
- No copy/paste
Livecoding not functional on the Apple M1 Chip No undo/redo
- Makes oscilloscope music
- Convert 3d shapes and animations to sound (through obj files or blender addons)
- Convert svg files to sound
- Convert gcode files to sound
- Modify sounds through a small plugin system.
- Animate parameters through timelines
- Works on Mac OS and Windows
- Livecoding in simplified C++ (no STL)
- Support laser devices: WickedLaser, Helios Laser Dac
- A7.0.4 (2023-08-20) Support for the Helios Laser Dac
- A7 (2023-05-12) Updated blender plugin, improved timelines (clips), partial undo/redo, support for Apple silicon, fixed flickering interface
- A6 (2018-10-18) Instant cues, livecoding, improved oscilloscope preview
- A5 (2017-02-08) First public release
How does it work?
There's a big playlist of tests from the past months on Hansi's YouTube channel.
- Buyers get a single user licence for all alpha/beta releases + either a free or cheap upgrade to the full version, if it ever comes this far.
- Based on openframeworks, a creative coding library for C++.